April 23, 2013

Top 5 favourite websites

Here are my top 5 favourite websites at the moment that I go to for inspiration. I waste a full hour every morning just looking at pictures and reading posts on these websites! But I also learn a lot in the process and sometimes come across fresh new ideas and concepts. What better way to start my day?



This website is now one of my favourites! This pretty website is a one stop destination for articles on living, food, health and tech. It is a place where you'll find inspiration, news, tips and tricks, diy and some amazing tutorials.


















For all you crafters out there, this is the encyclopedia of all things DIY. Are you are one of those people who like to get their hands dirty? Do you try to repurpose or find uses for common everyday household junk? Yes? Then this is the one for you!















Michelle Phan is a phenomenon. She started off uploading makeup tutorials on YouTube and is now a full time blogger and makeup guru. if you are a makeup and beauty enthusiast like me you'll find this website extremely addictive and resourceful. 
















Pinterest is an online scrapbook of sorts. You can create your account and "pin" your favourite pictures and create your own "boards". You can follow your favourite boards and others can follow you too! For me this website is like a gallery of colourful pictures and reminds me of my childhood when the only reason I would be interested in any kind of book was if it had nice pictures in them. I am hooked to Pinterest big time!















And last but not the least, how can we forget our dear old Facebook? Now what can I tell you about Facebook that you don't already know? Sometimes I feel like Facebook has taken over my entire life. All my work happens on Facebook. It is the number one marketing tool for my jewellery (SHOHINI), all my friends are there, all important meetings and appointments are fixed through Facebook, games on facebook. And when we have absolutely nothing to do don't we all instinctively log in just to check what everyone else is up to? But, is that such a bad thing?


No comments: